The Registration Desk, situated at the CCL - Centro de Congressos de Lisboa, will operate as follows:
|Tuesday, October 23||14:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday, October 24 ||07:30 - 19:30|
|Thursday, October 25||07:00 - 19:00|
|Friday, October 26||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday, October 27||08:00 - 13:45|
REGISTRATION FEES (IN Euro):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including July 24, 2018
From July 25 up to and including October 9, 2018
From October 10, 2018
|ESID Member *||€400||€500||€550|
|ESID Member Junior **||€250||€300||€350|
|Histiocyte Society Member||-||€500||€550|
|Local Nurses One Day Only ****||€100||€100||€100|
|Educational Day Only||€100||€100||€100|
|Networking Event ||€65 |
* Become an ESID member 2018/2019 to benefit from preferential rates-Visit www.esid.org
ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2018/2019 prior to registering to the Congress. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates - please apply for membership at least 5 days (Mon – Fri) prior to registration deadline.
** ESID Junior Member - Reduced fee for under 35 years of age. Please indicate your date of birth and send a copy of your passport.
*** INGID Member - In order to obtain the special fee for nurses, a status approval letter must be uploaded during the online registration process.
**** In order to obtain the special fee for Nurse, a status approval letter must be uploaded during the online registration process.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag with all meeting materials
- An Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition (except for IPOPI participants)
- Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ESID 2018 Congress, Lisbon
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-32
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH24 0483 5150 0934 9203 2
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including Tuesday July 24, 2018: full refund.
- Cancellations received from Wednesday, July 25 until Tuesday October 9, 2018: 50% will be refunded.
- After Wednesday, October 10, 2018: no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
ESID 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 ext. 112
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140